There was an error in this gadget

Monday, July 28, 2014

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to Camp Wife Life!



This blog is designed to help others like myself who live life with an oilfield/shift worker.


You'll find…

* Relationship advice on keeping the love alive long distance
* DIY and Organising tips to make the most of your time on shift and off shift
* Real Life Wife stories from other people just like you


So many of us in Canada and across the world are losing our loved ones for weeks or months at a time because of the lack of jobs at home and the great jobs in the oilfields/full time shift work camps.


Camp Wife Life is here to help you make the most of "camping"… whether you've been doing it for years or you're brand new!



Take a look around and make yourself at home!




p.s. Disclaimer: I will generally talk in my posts about my situation (i.e. woman at home, man in camp) BUT in the interests of diversity I know there are many women up there too and I'm sure there are lots of men left at home too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment